Thursday, November 4, 2010

Please Adopt Me Today!



My Name is Diesel, and my mom is going through some rough times right now and can’t take care of me anymore.  I know she will miss me very much but this is the best thing for me. 


About Me:  I was rescued off the streets so I’m not sure when my birthday is, but the vet says I’m around 1 ½ - 2 years old.  I am a Yellow Lab Mix and I’ve been told I kinda look like “Ole Yeller”.  My mom and her friends call me a “gentle giant” because I am big dog but super sweet……I wouldn’t hurt a fly!.  I am neutered and up to date on all routine shots!  I LOVE kids, other dogs, cats, playing with squeaky toys and tug of rope.  I just like being around people all the time receiving lots of love and attention.  I’m in a foster home right now but can’t stay there for much longer and need to find a permanent home.  Please call my mom, Laura Batton, at 832-382-8776 if you would like to take me home.  

No comments: